Some of the customers of the Fitbit Ionic reported that the silent alarm of their smartwatch is now not working. Others have been puzzled as a result of they couldn’t discover any setting on the Fitbit app. It could also be a really annoying drawback however it’s probably not that severe and you’ll really repair it simply.
In this submit, I’ll stroll you thru in troubleshooting your Fitbit Ionic whose silent alarm function now not works. So, if you’re one of many house owners of this gadget and are at present having comparable subject, proceed studying as this text could have the ability to provide help to a technique or one other.
But earlier than we transfer on, if you might be on the lookout for an answer to a distinct drawback, drop in on our for we have now already solved among the commonest points with this gadget. We could have already revealed articles that might provide help to with your drawback. Or, if you want additional help, replenish our as we could have the ability to provide help to with your concern.
Now, right here’s what you want to do if the silent alarm in your Ionic isn’t working…
- Make certain you set the alarm correctly.
- Factory reset your Fitbit Ionic.
Setting the alarm. For the alarm to work, you might have to set it correctly. If you’re one of many customers who couldn’t discover the silent alarm setting on the Fitbit app, then you need to know that there’s no setting like that on the app. You have to set the alarm on the gadget itself:
- On your gadget, open Alarms. You’ll see your subsequent scheduled alarm (if you set one) and the choice to set a brand new alarm.
- Tap + New Alarm. Scroll down to see this selection if you’ve already created a number of alarms.
- Tap 12:00 after which scroll to set the alarm time. Be certain to set am or pm.
- Press the again button on your gadget after which scroll down to set the frequency.
- Press the again button to see your alarms. To disable an alarm, faucet it after which faucet Off. To delete an alarm, see the directions beneath.
Factory reset your Fitbit Ionic. If the primary resolution didn’t repair the issue, then you don’t have any different selection however to reset it. It will convey the gadget again to its default settings and configuration. Here’s the way you do that:
- Remove the Ionic from your account.
- Delete the bluetooth pairing.
- Press and maintain all buttons on the gadget.
- Wait till the Fitbit emblem disappears, then launch the underside proper button.
- Wait till you’re feeling a vibration, then launch the opposite buttons.
- You will most likely see a crimson X message, simply ignore that and setup the gadget once more.
I hope that we’ve been in a position to provide help to repair the issue with your gadget. We would admire it if you helped us unfold the phrase so please share this submit if you discovered it useful. Thank you a lot for studying!
Connect with us
We are all the time open to your issues, questions and recommendations, so really feel free to contact us by . This is a free service we provide and we received’t cost you a penny for it. But please word that we obtain lots of of emails on daily basis and it’s not possible for us to reply to each single certainly one of them. But relaxation assured we learn each message we obtain. For these whom we’ve helped, please unfold the phrase by sharing our posts to your buddies or by merely liking our Facebook and Google+ web page or comply with us on Twitter.