Another widespread concern with the Samsung Galaxy Watch is that it may not obtain notifications from the phone it’s linked with. Some homeowners reported that this very function stopped working simply after a number of days of use. Samsung hasn’t launched any assertion about this downside so whereas it’s widespread, it’d not be a difficulty with the firmware or . Needless to say, as an proprietor, you need to do some troubleshooting and see when you can repair this downside by yourself.
In this publish, I’ll information you on how you can repair a Galaxy Watch that might not obtain notifications from the phone. Based on studies and feedbacks of some homeowners, this downside might be fastened and I’ll share with you the options they’ve used. So, when you’re one of many homeowners of this gadget and are presently having related downside, proceed studying as this text might be able to aid you.
Before we transfer on, when you’re right here on the lookout for an answer to a special downside, be sure that to go to our for we now have already solved a number of the commonest issues with this gadget. We could have already printed articles that might aid you. However, when you want additional help, then refill our and hit undergo contact us.
Going again to our troubleshooting, listed below are the issues you must do in case your Galaxy Watch doesn’t get notifications from your phone…
- Turn on particular notifications settings.
- Restart your Galaxy Watch and phone.
- Make certain Sleep Mode is not enabled.
- Try reconnecting the Bluetooth.
- Factory Reset your Galaxy Watch.
The very first thing you need to do is test if notifications are turned on or enabled the way in which you need it. On your phone open Galaxy Wearables, contact Settings tab, and the contact Notifications. To activate particular notifications settings, contact the slider subsequent to the specified notification setting. Try to see if it really works now, if nonetheless not, then transfer on the subsequent process.
After doing the primary process, attempt rebooting your Galaxy Watch as its firmware and apps may have to be refreshed for the notifications to work. This is without doubt one of the simplest but very efficient options many customers reported to have labored on their gadgets. To restart Galaxy Watch, observe these steps:
- From the watch display screen, press the Home button till the choices menu seems, then launch.
- From the choices display screen, faucet Power off.
- Once the gadget is off, press and maintain the Power button till the Samsung Galaxy Watch brand seems, then launch.
Next is guarantee that the sleep mode isn’t enabled as a result of whether it is, then that should be the rationale why your watch is not notifying you.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app in your phone
- Go to settings
- Go to Advanced
- Make certain that “Good night time mode” is turned OFF
Lastly, if all else fails, then you need to manufacturing unit reset your Galaxy Watch. Issues like this may be fastened by a reset however we now have to exhaust all potential options earlier than resorting to this selection as chances are you’ll lose some vital information in your Watch when you reset it the second you encounter the problem. If you may have vital information in your watch, then be sure that to make a backup of them. After which, observe these steps to reset your Galaxy Watch:
- From the Apps display screen, faucet Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap the ✔ test mark to verify.
- Wait for the gadget to reset. The gadget is reset to its manufacturing unit settings.
You may also reset it utilizing the keys…
- Back up information on the interior reminiscence.
- Turn the Galaxy Watch off.
- Press and maintain the Power key till REBOOTING shows on the backside of the display screen.
- Press the Power key 3 times rapidly till the Select REBOOT MODE display screen shows.
- Press the Power key a number of occasions to focus on ‘ Recovery’.
- Press and maintain the Home key for 3 seconds to pick, till the Galaxy Watch begins rebooting.
I hope that this troubleshooting information may help you repair the issue together with your Samsung Galaxy Watch. Do tell us within the remark part what works for you or what you probably did to repair the issue together with your gadget.