Primo Ramdisk Professional Edition is the second era of VSuite Ramdisk product. It brings new options and improved efficiency, in addition to a friendlier consumer interface. As VSuite Ramdisk did, Primo Ramdisk additionally supplies an answer to hurry up your laptop by overcoming present exhausting disk bottleneck concern. It means that you can emulate exhausting disks utilizing accessible bodily reminiscence. Because the entry pace of bodily reminiscence is a lot sooner than most sorts of storage, this significantly quickens your laptop with decreased entry time to information, which in flip, exhibits an enormous enchancment in general efficiency.
Primo Ramdisk contains a host of highly effective features and choices maximizing efficiency and applicability. Primo Ramdisk helps as much as 128 digital disks. Each digital disk can determine itself to Windows as an actual bodily exhausting disk or as a logical disk. It may be formatted with any Windows supported file system. Furthermore, Primo Ramdisk means that you can customise file system settings if crucial.
Primo Ramdisk additionally supplies robust potential to quickly save/restore ramdisk contents to/from a picture file. Thus a ramdisk’s contents may be preserved throughout laptop restarts, regardless of the volatility of bodily reminiscence.
In addition, Primo Ramdisk affords distinctive options to successfully and effectively handle system reminiscence. It is ready to dynamically allocate or launch system reminiscence for ramdisks, making higher use of reminiscence. Primo Ramdisk additionally implements the Unified Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI) to create ramdisks from Invisible Memory, thereby overcoming the Windows limits on quantity of system reminiscence and permitting all put in bodily reminiscence to be absolutely utilized.
• Supports ramdisk, hybrid-disk, and file-disk.
• Supports SCSI disk, Direct-IO disk.
• Supports one-time digital disk.
• Supports as much as 128 digital disks.
• Supports Dynamic Memory Management (DMM).
• Supports Unified Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI).
• Supports to entry reminiscence above four GB.
File System Features
• Supports FAT/FAT32/NTFS file techniques.
• Supports user-defined cluster size.
• Supports user-defined quantity label, serial quantity and drive letter.
• Supports user-defined folders.
• Supports user-defined NTFS file system settings (compression, indexing, and permission).
Image File Features
• Supports picture file format: Plain/Smart/Compressed Image.
• Supports load/save features:
• Load Only, Save at Shutdown, Save Before Removal, Timing Save, Real-time Save, and Manual Save.
• Supports Delay Load mode.
• Supports Quick Save mode.
• Supports system paging information.
• Supports multilingual consumer interface.
• Integrates mini instruments to simply make the most of digital disks.
• Fix bug: Program turns into unregistered or expired after Windows is upgraded to eight or later.
• Fix bug: Blue display screen errors with SCSI ramdisks on Windows Server 2008(R2)/2012(R2).
• Fix bug: Blue display screen error with SCSI ramdisks on Windows eight or above.
• Fix bug: Potential blue display screen error with DirectIO/SCSI ramdisks.
• Optimize: Computer reboot just isn’t required for activating this system if no digital disk is created.
• Optimize: Remove the warning mark in Windows machine supervisor when program is in protected mode or expired.
• Multilingual version helps Japanese, Slovak and Indonesian.
• Minor tweaks.