A TV station in Norway mistakenly aired the official Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus advertisement, which highlights the brand new options the flagship will sport, in keeping with Tek.no. TV 2 media supervisor Jan-Petter Dahl mentioned that they had been those who made the error and ran the advert too early. Was it, actually? Whatever the case is, the advert revealed the issues that make the Galaxy S10 top-of-the-line smartphones this yr. They are as follows:
- Infinity show, which makes use of the corporate’s new innovation Infinity-O to accommodate entrance cameras with out utilizing the notch that Apple began final yr.
- Ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint scanner. It doesn’t use the expertise used by different smartphones at present whereby your fingerprints are being photographed by a display screen reader.
- 5 cameras (2 in entrance, three on the again). In the case of the Galaxy S10, there’ll solely be four.
- Reverse wi-fi charging, which lets you share energy with different gadgets able to wi-fi charging.
- Galaxy Buds. Apparently, should you pre-order the machine after it’s launched, you’re going to get a pair for free.
Mistake or not, the advert truly confirmed the rumors which have been floating round for thus lengthy.