The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is likely one of the finest cell gadgets to make use of when sending and receiving textual content messages on account of the truth that the cellphone has a big 6.four inch Super AMOLED show. There are nonetheless cases once you attempt to compose a textual content message the cellphone appears to vary the phrase you’re typing. The motive behind that is that you’ve the autocorrect function of the cellphone turned on. Just flip this function off in order that no matter you’re typing isn’t routinely modified.
How To Turn Off Autocorrect On Galaxy Note 9
- Open Settings within the app tray or by tapping the gear-shaped settings icon within the pulldown bar
- Find and choose General Management
- Tap on Language & enter and select on-screen keyboard
- Select Samsung Keyboard (or no matter keyboard you utilize)
- Next, faucet on Smart Typing
- Uncheck Predictive Text (autocorrect)