The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is the most recent mannequin to be launched available in the market from the Note line of gadgets. This cellphone is designed for professionals who wish to do extra with their cell machine because it comes with a stylus known as an S Pen that permits for exact enter management.
Did you additionally know that the cellphone has a local QR Code reader which might simply be used to scan varied QR Codes? To use this characteristic you’ll first should activate the Bixby Vision characteristic of the cellphone. To use this characteristic, the machine have to be linked to a Wi-Fi or cell community. You should additionally register and register to your Samsung account.
How To Scan QR Codes On Galaxy Note 9
- To activate Bixby Vision, Launch the Camera or Gallery app
- When you begin Bixby Vision for the primary time, you will need to register to your Samsung account. Tap SIGN IN and observe the on-screen directions. If you’re already signed in, this step won’t seem.
- Read and comply with the phrases and situations and faucet OK.
- Allow the permissions for vital app to make use of Bixby Vision.
- After setup, when a product is acknowledged and scanned, the out there search icons will seem.
- Point the digital camera on the QR Code to learn its info.