Hard reset, also referred to as manufacturing facility reset or grasp reset, is normally an efficient methodology in fixing a mess of issues. Knowing how to hard reset on a Galaxy A9 could turn into helpful so if ever a necessity come up for you, observe our steps under.
Before we proceed, we would like to remind you that if you’re on the lookout for options to your individual #Android subject, you’ll be able to contact us by utilizing the link offered on the backside of this web page. When describing your subject, please be as detailed as attainable so we are able to simply pinpoint a related answer. If you’ll be able to, kindly embody the precise error messages you might be getting to give us an concept the place to begin. If you’ve got already tried some troubleshooting steps earlier than emailing us, ensure that to point out them so we are able to skip them in our solutions.
If your Galaxy A9 works usually or if Settings menu is accessible, we suggest that that is your first alternative to hard reset it. Follow the steps under on how to do it.
- Create a backup of your private knowledge and take away your Google account.
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll to and faucet General administration.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Factory knowledge reset from the given choices.
- Read the knowledge then faucet Reset to proceed.
- Tap Delete All to affirm motion.
There are conditions whereby Settings could turn into inaccessible. If your A9 gained’t boot up usually and Settings menu gained’t load, you’ll be able to restart the telephone to Recovery Mode. Once the machine has booted to Recovery, you’ll be able to then hard reset it from there. Here’s how:
- If attainable, create a backup of your private knowledge and take away your Google account.
- Turn off the machine.
- Press and maintain the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button on the similar time.
- When you are feeling the machine vibrate, launch ONLY the Power button.
- A display menu will now seem. When you see this, launch the remaining buttons.
- Use the Volume down button till you might be highlighting ‘Delete all person knowledge’. Press the Power button to choose.
- Press the Power button once more to choose the Yes – delete all person knowledge choice.
- Press the Power button to spotlight, then choose the ‘reboot’ choice
Method three: How to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A9 utilizing Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is Samsung’s personal service that enables homeowners of Samsung units to remotely monitor their unit, unlock the display, again up knowledge, block entry to Samsung Pay, or delete all knowledge (manufacturing facility reset). The steps in wiping the machine utilizing Find My Mobile may be very simple. The necessary factor to do first although is to be sure that you set it up. You gained’t give you the chance to use Find My Mobile service when you haven’t activated it on the machine earlier than shedding it.
We recommend that you simply observe this link to get directions from official Samsung website.
Engage with us
If you might be one of many customers who encounters an issue together with your machine, tell us. We supply options for Android-related issues for free so if in case you have a problem together with your Android machine, merely fill within the brief questionnaire in and we’ll attempt to publish our solutions within the subsequent posts. We can’t assure a fast response so in case your subject is time delicate, please discover one other means to resolve your drawback.
If you discover this submit useful, please assist us by spreading the phrase to your folks. TheDroidGuy has social community presence as effectively so you might have considered trying to work together with our group in our Facebook and Google+ pages.