The #Samsung #Galaxy #J6 is likely one of the higher performing mid vary Android smartphone fashions accessible available in the market right now. This mannequin which was launched simply this yr sports activities a 5.6 inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display which has a 18.5:9 ratio. Under the hood is the very succesful Exynos 7870 Octa core processor which when paired with its accessible 4GB of RAM permits the telephone to run apps easily. Although this can be a stable performing telephone there are situations when sure points can happen which we might be addressing right now. In this newest installment of our troubleshooting sequence we are going to deal with the Galaxy J6 battery drains shortly problem.
If you personal a Samsung Galaxy J6 or another Android gadget for that matter then really feel free to contact us utilizing this . We might be more than pleased to help you with any concern that you’ll have along with your gadget. This is a free service we’re providing with no strings connected. We nevertheless ask that once you do contact us attempt to be as detailed as attainable in order that an correct evaluation may be made and the proper answer may be given.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy J6 Battery Drains Quickly
Problem: My Samsung J6 drains cost like loopy one minute I’ve 50%, then a minute later it says 27% after which all of a sudden three% and recently when my Samsung has reached 26% and I’m doing one thing on my telephone it’ll freeze. The residence button nonetheless reacts however the display doesn’t, then after a minute the display turns black and I can nonetheless really feel the vibration once I press on the house button and after that it fully dies. No response, nothing and through this complete time, I can flip the telephone off, do a smooth reset or perhaps a arduous reset as a result of it doesn’t react. Also my telephone has been displaying the warning signal usually when charging (yellow with an exclamation mark).
Solution: Before troubleshooting this explicit problem you’ll need to ensure that your telephone is operating on the newest software version. Check if there may be an update accessible then set up and download it to your telephone. Once your telephone is already operating on the newest software version it is best to proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed beneath.
Start the Galaxy J6 in Safe Mode
The very first thing that it’s worthwhile to do is to test if an app you downloaded is inflicting this drawback. When you begin the telephone in Safe Mode solely the pre-installed apps are allowed to run making it simpler to test if the issue is brought on by a downloaded app.
- Power off your gadget by holding down the Power button after which tapping on Power off.
- Power in your gadget by holding down the Power button. As quickly because the Samsung Logo pops up, press and maintain down the Volume Down key till your gadget is rebooted.
- You will now have the ability to see Safe Mode down the close to the underside left of the display.
In case you don’t expertise the issue on this mode then it may very well be brought on by an app you downloaded. Find out what app that is and uninstall it.
Wipe the cache partition of the Galaxy J6
Sometimes the momentary knowledge of the system may cause this explicit drawback particularly if it has been corrupted. To get rid of this chance you’ll need to wipe the cache partition of the telephone from the restoration mode.
- Turn off the telephone.
- Press and maintain the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and maintain the Power key.
- When the gadget brand display shows, launch solely the Power key
- When the Android brand shows, launch all keys (‘Installing system update’ will present for about 30 – 60 seconds earlier than displaying the Android system restoration menu choices).
- Press the Volume down key a number of occasions key to focus on ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Press the Power key to pick out.
- Press the Volume down key to focus on ‘sure’ and press the Power key to pick out.
- When the wipe cache partition is full, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the gadget.
Perform a manufacturing facility reset on Galaxy J6
One final troubleshooting step to contemplate is a manufacturing facility reset. This will permit you to get rid of any software associated glitches that may very well be inflicting the issue. Make positive to backup your telephone knowledge earlier than doing the reset as it will likely be deleted within the course of.
- Open the apps drawer
- Launch “Settings”
- Go to “Cloud and accounts”
- Tap “Backup and restore”
- Optionally, flip “Back up my knowledge” and “Restore” On or Off
- Return to “Settings” and entry “General Management”
- Tap “Reset” – “Factory knowledge reset”
- Tap “Reset gadget”
- If your telephone is protected by a lock display, enter your PIN / password to proceed
- Tap “Continue” – “Delete all” to substantiate
In case the above steps fails to repair the issue then it is best to deliver the telephone to a service middle and have it checked as this may very well be brought on by a defective element.
Engage with us
Feel free to ship us your questions, strategies and issues you’ve encountered whereas utilizing your Android telephone. We help each Android gadget that’s accessible available in the market right now. And don’t fear, we received’t cost you a single penny in your questions. Contact us utilizing this . We learn each message we obtain can’t assure a fast response. If we have been ready that can assist you, please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing our posts with your folks.