Welcome to a different installment of our troubleshooting sequence the place we goal to assist our readers who personal the #Samsung #Galaxy #A9 repair the problems that they’re experiencing with their telephone. This is the most recent mannequin within the A sequence of units to be launched and is fashionable as a consequence of its use of a 4 rear digicam system. Although it is a stable performing gadget there are cases when sure points can happen which we can be addressing immediately. In this newest installment of our troubleshooting sequence we are going to sort out the Galaxy A9 not connecting to hidden Wi-Fi subject.
If you personal a Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 or some other Android gadget for that matter then really feel free to contact us utilizing this . We can be very happy to help you with any concern that you could have together with your gadget. This is a free service we’re providing with no strings connected. We nonetheless ask that if you do contact us attempt to be as detailed as potential in order that an correct evaluation might be made and the proper resolution might be given.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A9 Not Connecting To Hidden Wi-Fi
Problem: Hi there, We had this drawback lately which is we each arrange a hidden wlan (SSID) and a visual wlan on our wi-fi router. After we set the hidden SSID nicely on our cell phone, we may entry to the web nicely. But once we flip the WIFI off or switch to a different SSID, we couldn’t reconnect to the hidden SSID once more. We additionally can’t discover that hidden SSID on the WLAN obtainable listing, however we discover the hidden SSID on the listing of being saved Wlan listing which is proven as poor sign. We discovered this example with a number of cellular gadget similar to HTC U11+, HTC U12+,Asus Zenphone three, Google Pixel, Nokia 6+. And in the identical wifi surroundings some gadget may join nicely similar to Huawei Mate 20, XIaomi. Would you please give me some suggestion or workarounds of this subject? Wish have your reply quickly. Thank you very a lot. Best Regards
Solution: Before performing any troubleshooting steps on this telephone it’s greatest to guarantee that the telephone is operating on the most recent software version. If an update is offered then download and set up it first.
To connect with a hidden Wi-Fi community you’ll need to manually add this community to your telephone.
- From a Home display, swipe up or down from the middle of the show to entry the apps display.
- Go to Settings – Connections – Wi-Fi.
- Make positive the Wi-Fi swap (upper-right) is turned on.
- Tap Add community
- From the Network title discipline, enter the suitable title.
- From the Security discipline, faucet the Dropdown menu icon then faucet the suitable safety choice: None, WEP, WPA/WPA2/FT PSK, 802.1x EAP
- From the Password discipline, enter the suitable password.
- Ensure further settings (e.g., EAP technique, CA certificates, and so forth.) are configured appropriately (if relevant) then faucet SAVE
If the telephone can doesn’t join robotically to this hidden community the subsequent time then proceed with the next troubleshooting steps listed under.
Reboot the router
Just like some other digital gadget a restart will refresh the software of the router and can often repair minor points.
Update the router firmware version
It’s greatest to guarantee that your router is utilizing the most recent firmware version as this can often have fewer bugs than the older firmware. You must check with the router guide on tips on how to update this gadget.
Make positive the router settings are appropriate
There are circumstances when the issue is brought on by a setting within the router. Refer to the router guide on tips on how to correctly set the gadget. Things to verify are the ability output, firewall, and different safety settings.
Factory reset the router
If you might have administrative entry to the router then strive performing a manufacturing unit reset on the gadget. Refer the router guide on tips on how to carry out this step.
Once you might have eradicated the router as a potential trigger to the issue it’s time to troubleshoot the telephone.
Reset the community settings
By performing this step you’re wiping the community configuration together with saved Wi-Fi networks of the telephone.
- From the Home display, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings – General Management – Reset – Reset community settings.
- Tap Reset settings.
- If you might have arrange a PIN, enter it.
- Tap Reset settings. Once full a affirmation window will seem.
Once that is carried out verify if the problem nonetheless happens.
Check if the issue happens in Safe Mode
A great way to verify if an app you downloaded is inflicting this drawback is by beginning the telephone in Safe Mode. When your telephone is began on this mode solely the pre-installed apps are allowed to run making it simpler to find out if an app you downloaded is the perpetrator.
- With the telephone turned on press the turned on begin urgent the Power button.
- If the menu pops up faucet Power off and faucet the choice to open Safe mode.
- Wait for just a few moments.
- The gadget is now booted in Safe Mode
In case the problem doesn’t happen on this mode then you must discover out what app is inflicting the issue then uninstall it.
Wipe the cache partition
The telephone shops short-term system knowledge in a particular partition it the storage which helps velocity up sure apps. This short-term knowledge nonetheless can turn into corrupted and may trigger sure points to happen on the gadget. To verify if that is what’s inflicting the issue you’ll have to wipe the cache partition of your telephone.
- Turn off your gadget.
- Now Press and maintain the Bixby, Volume Up and Power buttons for few secs.
- After you see the Android Logo is displayed, launch the Power and Bixby button, however hold holding the Volume Up button till the Recovery Mode display reveals up
- Now you possibly can see the Android System Recovery Menu choice.
- Use quantity keys to spotlight wipe cache partition and use the ability button to pick it
- Confirm by choosing sure choice
Perform a manufacturing unit reset
One final troubleshooting step to contemplate is a manufacturing unit reset. This will revert your telephone again to its authentic manufacturing unit situation. Make positive to backup your telephone knowledge as it is going to be erased within the course of.
- Go to settings of your telephone.
- Now Scroll down and choose General administration choice
- Tap on Reset choice
- Choose Factory knowledge reset
- Select the choice ‘Erase every little thing’ after which wait until your gadget will get rebooted with the manufacturing unit settings.
Once the reset is full don’t set up any apps in your telephone simply but. Try to verify first if the problem nonetheless happens.
Engage with us
Feel free to ship us your questions, recommendations and issues you’ve encountered whereas utilizing your Android telephone. We assist each Android gadget that’s obtainable out there immediately. And don’t fear, we received’t cost you a single penny to your questions. Contact us utilizing this . We learn each message we obtain can’t assure a fast response. If we have been in a position that can assist you, please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing our posts with your folks.