The #PocophoneF1 is the newest smartphone that has spectacular specs but doesn’t price as excessive as the favored flagship telephones. This machine is made by Xiaomi, which is a well-liked Chinese firm that makes prime quality gadgets at an inexpensive worth. This telephone sports activities a 6.18 inch IPS LCD show whereas underneath the hood is a Snapdragon 845 processor mixed with 8GB of RAM. Although this can be a strong performing machine there are cases when sure points can happen which we shall be addressing immediately. In this newest installment of our troubleshooting collection we’ll deal with the Pocophone F1 randomly turning off after software update problem.
If you personal a Pocophone F1 or another Android machine for that matter then really feel free to contact us utilizing this . We shall be more than pleased to help you with any concern that you’ll have along with your machine. This is a free service we’re providing with no strings connected. We nevertheless ask that while you do contact us attempt to be as detailed as doable in order that an correct evaluation will be made and the right resolution will be given.
How To Fix Pocophone F1 Randomly Turning Off After Software Update
Problem: After a current update, my telephone has been randomly turning off even with 50-100% cost. It’s often after I exploit the digital camera, however the different evening it occurred whereas I used to be within the Lyft app ordering a automotive, and one other time it was whereas I used to be listening to a downloaded podcast within the Stitcher app. Again, each time there’s been 50-100% cost. If it’s charging by the wall charger, every part’s high-quality. I can take all the images I need and use any app — so long as it’s plugged into the wall charger. After it turns off randomly and I attempt to restart, it will get caught in a rebooting loop, solely attending to the primary emblem display screen after which restarting itself time and again till I get right into a wall charger; then it turns again on simply high-quality and reveals the identical proportion it was at earlier than it shut off by itself. So I can’t inform if it’s a battery problem or a rotten app/digital camera as a result of every time I’ve this problem it’s a special circumstance.
Related Problem: Hi i just lately purchased a pocophone f1 2 days in the past. I used it for a day after which it started shutting down and as soon as its powered again on the display screen turns white. I’ve tried rebooting utilizing quantity up and energy key buttons but it surely doesn’t appear to resolve the white display screen downside. Today (26/12/2018) i attempted fastboot mode and afterwards the telephone got here again to life. I shortly updated the telephone to android 9 (got here with android eight from the field) however after about 30 minutes the problem got here again. I haven’t dropped the telephone. Please assist
Solution: Before performing any troubleshooting steps on this telephone you need to first be sure that it’s operating on the newest software version. If an update is on the market then you need to download and set up it first in your telephone.
Start the Pocophone F1 in Safe Mode
The very first thing you’ll want to do on this case is to verify if a download app is inflicting the issue. To do that you’ll need to begin the telephone in Safe Mode as solely the pre-installed apps are allowed to run on this mode.
- Your machine should be powered on.
- Press the ability button on telephone.
- When the ability off, restart, airplane mode, wifi mode, and so forth. menu shall be displayed, launch the ability button.
- Now, lengthy press the ability off phrase on display screen.
- Keep urgent this phrase till the Android Safe Mode message is being displayed in your telephone.
- Select to reboot into Android Safe Mode.
- When finished, a devoted Safe Mode watermark shall be displayed in your smartphone
Check if the problem nonetheless stays on this mode. If it doesn’t then the issue could possibly be brought on by an app you downloaded. Find out what app that is and uninstall it.
Wipe the cache partition of the Pocophone F1
There are cases when corrupt system cached knowledge could cause the battery to empty shortly. To verify if that is what’s inflicting the issue you need to wipe the cache partition of the telephone from the restoration mode.
- Turn off your telephone.
- Now Press and maintain Volume UP key + Power Key in your Poco F1 machine concurrently for some time
- Once you see the Pocophone emblem, you possibly can launch the button.
- The telephone is now booted in restoration mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate to the Wipe cache partition possibility
- To affirm, you should utilize the Power button.
- Restart your telephone
After performing the steps listed above then you need to verify if the problem nonetheless happens.
Perform a manufacturing unit reset on the Pocophone F1
One final troubleshooting step to think about is a manufacturing unit reset. This will revert your telephone again to its authentic manufacturing unit situation. Make certain to backup your telephone knowledge earlier than continuing with this step as it will likely be deleted within the course of.
- Turn on the telephone
- Please be sure that battery capability greater than 50%
- Backup necessary knowledge of the telephone
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1 will do the arduous reset or grasp format to manufacturing unit default course of.
You also can use the keys to do a manufacturing unit reset.
- Turn Off the telephone
- Make certain the battery is absolutely charged
- Press and maintain POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release all button after the LCD present Recovery Mode
- Use Volume Button to pick the choice and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please select Wipe all knowledge to complete the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait till the telephone finishes the method and the machine will restart
In case the problem nonetheless persists even after performing the steps listed above then you’ll need to have this checked at a service heart as this might already be brought on by a defective element.
Engage with us
Feel free to ship us your questions, recommendations and issues you’ve encountered whereas utilizing your Android telephone. We help each Android machine that’s obtainable available in the market immediately. And don’t fear, we received’t cost you a single penny in your questions. Contact us utilizing this . We learn each message we obtain can’t assure a fast response. If we had been ready that will help you, please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing our posts with your mates.