If your Windows system displaying an error kernel_check_security_failure then, this error will annoy you as it’s a BSOD error.
Kernel Security Check Failure is an error identical as those who trigger (BSOD). This error happens when a couple of information file has been corrupted or is incompatible and wishes updating.
The system shows this error when you’re utilizing a driver that’s suitable with the earlier version of Windows however not with the most recent one.
If you’re utilizing the newest version of Windows then it’s common that you’ll encounter this kernel safety verify failure bsod error.
If you’re right here studying this text then it’s apparent that you’re searching for an answer to repair this kernel safety verify failure home windows difficulty. Fortunately, right here is the answer for you.
Well, then undergo this text to the conclusion to get the answer to repair this bug. But earlier than that take a look on the causes that trigger this error.
What Causes Kernel Security Check Failure?
Kernel safety verify failure Error occurs due to many causes, some causes are talked about beneath that are widespread:
- Memory issues
- Corrupt system information
- Outdated drivers
- Damaged onerous disk
- Security applications
Among these causes, the widespread one is incompatible drivers. Especially when you’ve gotten upgraded your Windows to its newest version.
List of Fixes Included:
- Enable the Legacy Advanced Boot Menu
- Windows Memory Diagnostic
- Check Disk for Errors
- Boot into Safe Mode
- Check Disk Using File Explorer
- Try Uninstalling Programs
- Roll Back to Windows Previous Version
- Scan for Viruses
How Do I Fix Kernel Check Security Failure?
There are a number of methods by means of which kernel safety verify failure Windows difficulty can be resolved and you’ll then run your system with none error.
Method 1: Enable the Legacy Advanced Boot Menu
Try enabling the legacy Advanced boot menu to repair Kernel Security Check Failure Windows 10. Follow the steps to accomplish that:
- Restart your system after which into optical media drive insert a Windows 10 bootable media.
- On the Windows Setup field, click on on Next
- Click on Repair your pc after which click on on Troubleshoot
- Click on ‘Advanced choices’
- Select the Command Prompt
- On the Command Prompt window, sort C: and press Enter.
- Type the command given beneath in C: immediate and hit Enter to allow the legacy superior boot menu:
BCDEDIT /SET BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY
- Once the command is executed, sort EXIT
- Go again to ‘Choose an choice’ display, and click on on Continue to begin your system usually.
Method 2: Windows Memory Diagnostic
You can simply determine the issue with the assistance of Windows diagnostic tool that’s current in Windows 10, eight and seven. This will take a look at RAM in your system. To use this tool, observe the steps given beneath:
- Press Windows icon
- Type mdsched to open Windows Memory Diagnostic
- Two choices can be there:
1- Restart now and verify for issues
2- Check for issues the following time I begin my pc
- Select the primary one to run the reminiscence verify. This would possibly take some time so be affected person.
- After the reminiscence is accomplished and your pc is rebooted
- Press Windows icon and sort Event viewer
- Open “Windows Logs” menu after which click on on the “System”
- Now right-click on the “System” and select “Filter present log”
- Click on the menu that’s subsequent to “Event sources” and scroll down until you discover “MemoryDiagnostics-Results”
- Select “MemoryDiagnostics-Results” and click on on OK
- You can be returned to the Event Viewer the place two occasions can be listed in the filtered log.
- Click on every occasion and verify the knowledge. If no error is discovered then you may transfer to different strategies but when your RAM has a difficulty.
- Fix it by changing it with RAM sticks.
- Reboot your system and repeat the above steps with all of the RAM sticks which can be advisable for substitute.
- After all of the faulty RAM sticks are changed,
Check whether or not kernel safety verify failure BSOD error is fastened or not.
Method three: Check Disk for Errors
Run verify disk with the command immediate to repair kernel safety verify failure home windows error.
- Press Windows icon and sort cmd and choose Run as administrator
- Type chkdsk C:/f and press enter
- Replace letter C together with your onerous drive panel
- If you aren’t utilizing /f parameter then a message will show that file wants to be repaired.
- You can use chkdsk D: /f command it will repair all that have an effect on your drive.
This course of takes time relying in your onerous drive reminiscence.
Method four: Boot into Safe Mode
There are many different options to carry out that requires your system to be in protected mode. To entry your , observe the below-given steps:
- Turn in your PC/Laptop and press the ability button earlier than it masses. Repeat it thrice
- A display seems displaying “Preparing for Automatic Repair”. This will strive to repair this BSOD error by itself.
- If it doesn’t repair you choices can be given- Restart and Advance choice. Select the Advanced choice
- Click on the Startup Settings
- Choose the choice to Enable Safe Mode.
After doing the above steps your pc/laptop computer entry into the protected mode.
Method 5: Check Disk Using File Explorer
This is one other technique that can verify a drive for errors and repair kernel safety verify failure Windows 10 error.
- Open File Explorer
- Click on “This PC” and right-click on the drive that you really want to verify and choose properties
- Click on the “Tools” tab and choose “verify”
After the completion of the method, you’ll be supplied with the choice to repair the detect errors routinely.
Method 6: Try Uninstalling Programs
Once your system is entered right into a protected mode, strive to uninstall applications which can be just lately put in. The error kernel safety verify failure whereas putting in Windows 10 can be one of many causes.
Recent adjustments made in your system might need induced an incompatible difficulty in software main to kernel safety verify failure BSOD error.
- To uninstall applications, open management panel
- Click on uninstall a program
- Search for the applications that you really want to uninstall and click on on uninstall/change.
Restart your PC/Laptop and see whether or not the Blue display error or gone or not.
If you need o make this uninstall program course of simpler then you may strive Revo uninstall that can assist you to to uninstall any program with ease.
Method 7: Roll Back to Windows Previous Version
Sometimes it occurs that updating to a more moderen version in Windows doesn’t help your system. Or the apps are incompatible with the Windows version you’re utilizing.
You can strive rolling again to the earlier version of Windows which may assist you to to eliminate kernel safety verify failure Windows error.
Before that Enable protected mode after which observe the steps to get again to the earlier version:
- Open settings
- Select “Update & Security”
- On the left aspect click on on the Recovery choice
- A message that claims “Go again to the earlier version of Windows”, click on on the “Get began” button
- A display seems asking ‘Why are you going again?’, choose the rationale and click on Next
- Windows will ask you to verify for update, skip that and click on on no, Thanks choice
- Now, a display will seem with the directions that you’ve to carry out after you go to the earlier version. Click on Next
- The subsequent display will ask whether or not you bear in mind your login particulars. If you bear in mind it click on on Next in the event you don’t then you definately received’t find a way to login after you rollback.
- A display will seem to affirm, click on on the “Go again to earlier construct” button.
This would possibly take some time. After you’re in the earlier version of Windows see if the kernel safety verify failure BSOD error is fastened or not.
Method eight: Scan for Viruses
Some viruses can straight or not directly be the rationale behind BSOD error similar to kernel safety verify failure. When your system will get contaminated by viruses, an alert message will seem in Windows defender. In such case scan your pc/Laptop.
- Go to begin menu >settings >update and safety >Windows defender
- Under “virus and risk safety” part, click on on the “Advanced scan”
- Choose the “Windows Defender offline scan” choice
- Click on the “Scan now”
When scanning is finished, verify whether or not the kernel safety verify failure error is fastened or not.
Or you can even strive Spyhunter to make your system virus free with out performing any handbook steps.
Make Your PC/Laptop Error-Free
Well, if the above-mentioned handbook strategies didn’t be just right for you and even after fixing the kernel safety verify failure Windows difficulty your system hangs. Try to run PC Repair Tool.
This superior repairing tool will scan your system, detects the error and repair it routinely with out the necessity of any skilled.
This tool will repair all type of PC associated difficulty similar to , registry error, repair corrupted or inaccessible information, BSOD error, and others. It additionally enhances the performances of your PC making it error-free.
Well that it’s, I’ve offered the options that can assist you to to eliminate kernel safety verify failure BSOD error.
Though this error is cussed you may nonetheless repair it with the above manuals. Perform the strategies fastidiously one after the other.
Hope you favored this text and it helped you in fixing the kernel safety verify failure Windows difficulty.
Despite this, in case you are having any queries or questions concerning this particular error then you may share it with us in the beneath remark part.