One of the frequent points for Huawei units is being unable to energy again on or boot up. If your Huawei Mate 20 Pro doesn’t turn on, discover out the troubleshooting steps which you could attempt beneath.
Before we proceed, we wish to remind you that if you’re on the lookout for options to your individual #Android issue, you may contact us through the use of the link offered on the backside of this web page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as potential so we will simply pinpoint a related answer. If you may, kindly embrace the precise error messages you’re getting to give us an thought the place to begin. If you’ve gotten already tried some troubleshooting steps earlier than emailing us, be certain to point out them so we will skip them in our solutions.
Problem: Huawei Mate 20 Pro received’t turn on
Hi, I’m utilizing the Huawei Mate 20 Pro for like a month and out of nowhere I used it then locked it and pressed the ability button one time to unlock it after i didnt use it for like Three minutes and it simply died on me. i don’t know what to do with it now as a result of it doesn’t turn on it doesn’t matter what i do. i attempted connecting it to a pc or to the unique energy adapter and nonetheless nothing … nothing occurs. 🙁
I’m actually disenchanted from it trigger I actually like this cellphone. I hope you guys have some recommendation to me or is aware of how to fix the issue.. Thank you very a lot 🙂
Solution: If you discover your Huawei Mate 20 Pro immediately unresponsive and received’t turn on, there could also be an app or software bug that causes it. If the machine fail to energy on after you dropped or hit it bodily, skip the software troubleshooting and go straight to restore half by calling Huawei.
Try one other set of charging equipment
This must be the very first thing that you really want to do. If you’ve gotten one other set of identified working USB cable and adapter, use that to cost the machine. The USB cable that comes along with your machine is consists of tiny wires that may simply break. The extra wires are disconnected inside, the decrease the vitality that will get transferred from the adapter to the cellphone throughout charging. This can lead to the lack of quick charging functionality and finally, the cable turns into unusable.
If potential, go to your native Huawei retailer and cost your machine utilizing unique charging cable and adapter.
Temporary bugs might generally freeze a tool giving the looks of what you’re experiencing proper now. On older units with detachable battery packs, an issue like this may be mounted simply by eradicating the battery. This just isn’t potential for a Huawei Mate 20 Pro although so you may solely attempt simulate the consequences of bodily disconnecting the battery. Before you carry out a pressured reboot, make sure to depart the cellphone charging for at the least 30 minutes. After, press and maintain the Volume Down button and Power button for about 10 to 20 seconds till the cellphone reboots.
Verify if it’s a display issue
The subsequent troubleshooting step that you really want to do is to examine whether or not the cellphone is completely useless, or if it’s a display drawback. This is completed by on the lookout for indicators of life. If the cellphone makes sound notifications or vibrates whenever you attempt to restart it, these are indicators that it’s not completely unresponsive. Or, you may attempt to name your quantity from one other cellphone to examine in case your cellphone rings or vibrates. If it does present that it’s not useless however the display stays black all through, there have to be an issue with the display.
Restart to Safe Mode
To see if a downloaded app is stopping Android from booting up appropriately, you may attempt to restart the cellphone to Safe Mode as a substitute of regular mode. On this mode, all downloaded apps shall be suspended. So, if the cellphone boots up tremendous on secure mode, you may guess you’ve gotten an app issue.
- Turn off your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Press and maintain Power button.
- Release Power button and maintain Volume Down Key. (When you see the Huawei animation)
- Hold Volume Down Key.
- Release Volume Down key and unlock your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Remember, secure mode blocks third social gathering or downloaded apps. If the issue goes away in secure mode, you may guess one of many apps is to blame. To establish which of your downloaded apps is inflicting the issue:
- Exit secure mode by restarting your machine.
- Check for the issue.
- If the issue returns, boot to secure mode once more.
- Uninstall an app. Start with essentially the most lately downloaded one.
- After every elimination, restart your machine and see whether or not eradicating it solved the issue.
- Repeat steps 1-Four till you’ve recognized the offender.
- After you take away the app that’s inflicting the issue, you may reinstall the opposite apps that you simply eliminated.
Charge via a pc (elective)
Some Huawei Mate 20 Pro have been in a position to fix charging points by charging their machine via a pc for a number of hours. If you haven’t tried this but, be certain to depart the machine related to your laptop for a number of hours to see if there’s a distinction.
Charge utilizing transportable charger (powerbank)
Aside from charging utilizing a pc, you may also examine how the machine works when charged by way of a powerbank. If you’ve gotten a powerbank, be certain to let the machine cost for a pair hours.
Perform a grasp reset
If you’re fortunate and the reason for the issue is due to an unknown software bug, manufacturing unit reset might assist. Follow the steps beneath to refresh the system and set it up as a brand new machine.
- Turn off the cellphone. If you’re optimistic that the cellphone is presently off, cost it for at the least 30 minutes earlier than making an attempt the remainder of the steps beneath.
- After that, press Volume Up and Power keys collectively for a number of moments
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up. If nothing pops up or if Recovery Mode display received’t present, repeat Steps 1-Three. If nothing nonetheless works after a number of makes an attempt, that’s an indication that your cellphone could also be completely useless. It’s ineffective to proceed with the steps beneath so skip them and ship the machine in for restore.
- Now choose “wipe knowledge/manufacturing unit reset” through the use of Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to settle for it.
- In this mode select “wipe knowledge/manufacturing unit reset” and make sure with the Power key.
- At the top choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Get assist from Huawei
If the cellphone remains to be useless and received’t turn on in any respect, contact the cellphone maker and allow them to fix it.
Engage with us
If you’re one of many customers who encounters an issue along with your machine, tell us. We supply options for Android-related issues for free so when you’ve got an issue along with your Android machine, merely fill within the brief questionnaire in and we’ll attempt to publish our solutions within the subsequent posts. We can’t assure a fast response so in case your issue is time delicate, please discover one other method to resolve your drawback.
If you discover this submit useful, please assist us by spreading the phrase to your mates. TheDroidGuy has social community presence as effectively so you might have considered trying to work together with our neighborhood in our Facebook and Google+ pages.