Syncing points are among the many most typical issues Garmin Vivosmart 4 customers have been complaining about. Some reported to be getting incorrect information on their smartphones whereas others stated their tracker now not syncs with their smartphone.
For this function to work, the tracker needs to be properly related to the smartphone. It revolves round the truth that each units are related via Bluetooth, which is not as steady as a WiFi connection. While this drawback could seem severe, it’s truly fairly minor and you’ll fix it by yourself. Continue studying as I’ll stroll you thru in troubleshooting your Vivosmart 4 that now not syncs properly.
For those that are in search of an answer to a unique drawback, drop in on our for now we have already addressed among the most typical points with this cellphone. Browse via the web page to discover points which are comparable with yours and use the options we steered. If they don’t be just right for you or should you nonetheless want our assist, contact us anytime via our .
Now, listed here are the issues it’s essential to do in case your Vivosmart 4 now not syncs along with your cellphone…
- Restart Bluetooth in your smartphone.
- Connect your Vivosmart 4 to a pc.
- Factory reset your Vivosmart 4.
First is make certain the connection between the units are steady. Turn off the Bluetooth in your smartphone and it’s higher should you reboot it. After which, allow the Bluetooth once more and permit the machine to reestablish their connection. Once related properly, strive to see if the sync is sweet. If not, then transfer on to the following resolution.
Connecting the Vivosmart 4 to a pc truly reboots it however none of your settings and information can be deleted. It’s only a regular reboot for the tracker and it will refresh its reminiscence. Vivosmart 4 has a reasonably easy and easy system and lots of truly reported that this methodology fastened points they’ve encountered with their machine. However, if this fails as properly, then the following one will fix it.
You want to manufacturing facility reset your Garmin Vivosmart 4. Follow these steps to do it:
- Delete the Garmin Connect app out of your cellphone.
- “Forget” the machine in your cellphone’s Bluetooth settings and disable Bluetooth in your cellphone, then reboot your cellphone.
- Clamp the VivoSmart into its charger, and plug it into your pc.
- Erase all recordsdata and directories on the VivoSmart when it comes up as a USB drive in your pc.
- Eject the VivoSmart USB machine out of your pc.
- Disconnect the VivoSmart from the charger
- Re-install Garmin Connect in your cellphone.
- Re-enable Bluetooth in your cellphone.
- Put your Vivosmart into “pairing mode” — documented in your handbook — and re-pair your VivoSmart as beneath:
- Open Garmin Connect Mobile in your cellphone.
- Touch the Home Menu button
- Touch Devices
- Touch the “+” within the upper-right nook
- Touch Health and Fitness
- Touch vivosmart
- Follow the on-screen prompts to full the pairing course of
I hope that we’ve been in a position to aid you fix the issue along with your machine. We would recognize it should you helped us unfold the phrase so please share this submit should you discovered it useful. Thank you a lot for studying!
Connect with us
We are all the time open to your issues, questions and ideas, so really feel free to contact us by . This is a free service we provide and we received’t cost you a penny for it. But please word that we obtain tons of of emails day-after-day and it’s not possible for us to reply to each single certainly one of them. But relaxation assured we learn each message we obtain. For these whom we’ve helped, please unfold the phrase by sharing our posts to your mates or by merely liking our Facebook and Google+ web page or comply with us on Twitter.