Notifications which can be despatched from your smartphone to your Garmin Vivosmart 4 are transmitted by way of Bluetooth connection. It is crucial that each units are correctly synced and linked as a result of if not, then syncing points will happen.
Some homeowners have reported that their tracker can now not obtain notifications from the smartphone. It is likely to be simply a problem with the phone or a connection downside. Continue studying as I’ll information you in troubleshooting your Vivosmart 4 that’s not exhibiting notifications anymore.
But earlier than we transfer on, in case you are on the lookout for an answer to a unique downside, drop in on our for we’ve got already solved among the most typical points with this gadget. We could have already printed articles that might enable you to along with your downside. Or, if you happen to want additional help, refill our as we could have the option to enable you to along with your concern.
Here are the issues it is best to do in case your Vivosmart 4 now not will get notifications from your phone…
- Make certain your smartphone is not set in silent mode or Do Not Disturb (DND).
- Reboot your smartphone and your Vivosmart 4.
- Refresh connection between the units.
- Force shut Garmin Connect app.
- Factory Reset Vivosmart 4.
First of all, in case your phone is ready in silent mode or DND, then that’s apparently the explanation why it’s not sending notifications to your tracker. Set the phone correctly to play notification sounds and it ought to fix the issue. However, if it’s not in silent or DND mode, then it is likely to be only a non permanent challenge with both of the units.
Reboot your smartphone first after which join your Vivosmart 4 to a pc to restart it. After which, permit a minute or two for the units to reconnect and take a look at to see if notifications work this time. If nonetheless not, the strive deleting the present connection by forgetting your tracker from your phone’s Bluetooth settings. After that, permit your phone to scan and reconnect to your Vivosmart 4. If this doesn’t fix the issue, then transfer on to the following answer.
On your smartphone, pressure shut Garmin Connect to refresh it. Then open it once more and take a look at to see if the notifications work this time. Many have reported to have fastened their issues utilizing this technique. But if it doesn’t fix the issue, then comply with these steps to reset Vivosmart 4:
- Delete the Garmin Connect app from your phone.
- “Forget” the gadget in your phone’s Bluetooth settings and disable Bluetooth in your phone, then reboot your phone.
- Clamp the VivoSmart into its charger, and plug it into your laptop.
- Erase all information and directories on the VivoSmart when it comes up as a USB drive in your laptop.
- Eject the VivoSmart USB gadget from your laptop.
- Disconnect the VivoSmart from the charger
- Re-install Garmin Connect in your phone.
- Re-enable Bluetooth in your phone.
- Put your Vivosmart into “pairing mode” — documented in your guide — and re-pair your VivoSmart as beneath:
- Open Garmin Connect Mobile in your phone.
- Touch the Home Menu button
- Touch Devices
- Touch the “+” within the upper-right nook
- Touch Health and Fitness
- Touch vivosmart
- Follow the on-screen prompts to full the pairing course of
I hope that this how-to publish has helped you a technique or one other. Please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing this publish to your mates or individuals who may have related issues. Thanks for studying!
Connect with us
We are all the time open to your issues, questions and ideas, so really feel free to contact us by . This is a free service we provide and we gained’t cost you a penny for it. But please be aware that we obtain tons of of emails on daily basis and it’s not possible for us to reply to each single one in all them. But relaxation assured we learn each message we obtain. For these whom we’ve helped, please unfold the phrase by sharing our posts to your mates or by merely liking our Facebook and Google+ web page or comply with us on Twitter.