Your Fitbit Flex 2 well being trackers work in a really easy method and it has a quite simple system that would work completely with different gadgets that can correctly be paired with it. However, there are occasions when syncing points could happen; both it fails to sync correctly or knowledge transmitted between the tracker and cellphone isn’t correct.
In this submit, I’ll stroll you thru in troubleshooting your Fitbit Flex 2 that would now not sync. So, for those who’re one of many customers of this tracker and are at the moment having related points, proceed studying as this submit could have the ability to provide help to a method or one other.
For those that are searching for an answer to a special downside, be sure to go to our for we’ve already fastened among the commonest points with this system. Find points that are related with yours and really feel free to use our options. If you continue to want our assist, you could contact us by filling up our and hitting submit.
Going again to our troubleshooting, listed below are the belongings you want to do in case your Fitbit Flex 2 won’t sync correctly…
Restart your Flex 2 first because the system would possibly simply want refreshing. That’s usually the case with a lot of the points customers have reported. In truth, majority of the circumstances that have been reported on-line have been fastened by a easy restart. Here’s the way you restart your Flex 2:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port in your laptop or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable should align with the corresponding pins on the again of the pebble to lock securely in place. You’ll know the connection is safe when the pebble vibrates and also you see the indicator lights blinking.
- Find the button on the charging cable under the tracker compartment.
- Press it 3 times inside 5 seconds. The tracker vibrates every time you press the button. A number of seconds after the third press, all of the lights will flash concurrently. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the sunshine flash however discover the pebble has resumed charging, that too is affirmation that the restart was profitable.
- Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it again into the wristband.
Refresh connection between cellphone and your tracker. To do that, reboot your cellphone first and as soon as it turns into lively, disable and re-enable Bluetooth in your Flex 2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and switch Bluetooth off and again on. Allow a minute or two for the system to reconnect and after that, strive to see if the issue nonetheless happens or not.
Force shut Fitbit app and open it once more. After ensuring that the connection is secure between your gadgets and the issue nonetheless occurs, the following factor you could do is to refresh the app in your cellphone. So, drive shut the Fitbit app in your smartphone after which open it once more. If the issue nonetheless occurs, then uninstall the Fitbit app after which reinstall it. That ought to fix the issue. If not, name help or convey your tracker again to the shop or store.
Connect with us
We are at all times open to your issues, questions and options, so really feel free to contact us by . This is a free service we provide and we won’t cost you a penny for it. But please word that we obtain a whole lot of emails day-after-day and it’s unattainable for us to reply to each single considered one of them. But relaxation assured we learn each message we obtain. For these whom we’ve helped, please unfold the phrase by sharing our posts to your folks or by merely liking our Facebook and Google+ web page or observe us on Twitter.