When “Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]” reveals up on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it implies that your cellphone encountered some points whereas attempting to download or update purposes from the Google Play Store. Apparently, it’s a server challenge and earlier than you do something to attempt to fix the issue, you could strive to wait it out first as a result of server errors are fastened inside a matter or minutes. Considering it’s Google servers we’re speaking about, you may count on a fast decision to the issue.
However, there are occasions when you have got to do one thing to fix the issue and that’s the aim of this publish. I’ll share with you the answer we’ve been utilizing in addressing this particular downside. So, in the event you’re one of many homeowners of the Galaxy Note 9 and are presently having points downloading or updating purposes due to this error, then proceed studying as this publish could have the ability to assist you a technique or one other.
Before anything, in case you have different points along with your machine, strive to flick through our as we’ve already addressed a number of points with this machine. Odds are that we’ve already revealed a publish that tackles comparable issues. Try discovering points which have comparable signs with what you presently have and really feel free to use the options we’ve instructed. If they don’t give you the results you want or in the event you nonetheless want our assist, then replenish our and hit submit to contact us.
How to troubleshoot Note 9 with “Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]” challenge
Based on my expertise, this type of downside isn’t actually that severe. Most of the time it may be fastened with out you doing something so it’s best to simply wait it out and belief Google in fixing their servers. But if the error lasts for greater than an hour, then listed below are the belongings you want to do…
- Delete your Google account and re-sync it. While it might be only a server challenge, there are occasions when it’s additionally about your Google account. Synchronization is all the pieces when it comes downloading and importing of information. We don’t know for positive what the issue is it’s higher to simply take away your Google account after which set it up once more. Go to Settings > Accounts after which delete your Google account. Reboot your cellphone after doing so after which arrange your account as soon as once more. More typically than not, this might fix the issue so it have to be the very first thing you want to do if the difficulty will not be fastened after an hour or two.
- Reset Google Play Services. Some homeowners mentioned that it’s the Google Services Framework that wants to be reset when this downside happens however I like to recommend clearing the cache and knowledge of the Google Play Services. This will refresh all of the companies essential in synchronizing your account with all of the Play companies. Refer to the step-by-step directions beneath on how to reset the Play Services on your Galaxy Note 9.
- Perform the Master Reset. If all the pieces else fails, you then want to reset your Galaxy Note 9 since this downside issues the Play Services that are among the many core companies working within the background. So, backup your necessary recordsdata and knowledge after which reset your cellphone. After the reset, arrange your machine and use the identical Google account that was arrange prior to the reset. Refer to the directions beneath to know the way to carry out the Master Reset on your machine.
These are the step-by-step directions on how to carry out the procedures I discussed above…
How to Reset Google Play Services
- From the Home display, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Apps.
- To show preinstalled apps, faucet Menu > Show system apps.
- Find and faucet Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR CACHE > CLEAR DATA > DELETE.
How to carry out the Master Reset on Galaxy Note 9
- Back up knowledge on the interior reminiscence. If you have got signed right into a Samsung account on the machine, you have got activated Anti-theft and can want your Samsung credentials to end the grasp reset.
- Turn off the machine.
- Press and maintain the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and maintain the Power key.
- When the inexperienced Android emblem shows, launch all keys (‘Installing system update’ will present for about 30 – 60 seconds earlier than exhibiting the Android system restoration menu choices).
- Press the Volume down key a number of occasions to spotlight ‘wipe knowledge / manufacturing facility reset’.
- Press Power button to choose.
- Press the Volume down key till ‘Yes — delete all consumer knowledge’ is highlighted.
- Press Power button to choose and begin the grasp reset.
- When the grasp reset is full, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the machine.
I hope that this how-to publish has helped you a technique or one other. Please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing this publish to your folks or individuals who might also have comparable issues. Thanks for studying!
Connect with us
We are at all times open to your issues, questions and ideas, so really feel free to contact us by . This is a free service we provide and we received’t cost you a penny for it. But please notice that we obtain tons of of emails on daily basis and it’s unimaginable for us to reply to each single considered one of them. But relaxation assured we learn each message we obtain. For these whom we’ve helped, please unfold the phrase by sharing our posts to your folks or by merely liking our Facebook and Google+ web page or comply with us on Twitter.