The Fitbit Versa is likely one of the common smartwatch fashions out there available in the market right this moment owing to its excellent options and its comparatively low-cost value. There are numerous methods to customise this gadget to suit the persona of the proprietor and a method of doing that is by altering the clock face.
How To Change Clock Face On Fitbit Versa
- From the Fitbit app dashboard in your cellphone, faucet or click on the Account icon then the Versa tile.
- Tap Clock Faces then Pick a New Clock
- Browse the out there clock faces. When you discover one you need to set up, faucet it.
- Tap Select so as to add the clock face to Versa. Take be aware that that to update the clock face in your watch, you possibly can’t have greater than 38 apps
How to Customize Clock On Fitbit Versa
There are sure clock faces that permit customization to be completed. If your present clock face permits this then the steps on carry out this are listed beneath.
- Open the Fitbit app in your cellphone and faucet the Versa icon within the higher right-hand nook
- Tap the Clock Faces tile
- If your present clock face might be personalized, you’ll see a small gear icon by its identify
- After taping the gear, you’ll be taken to the settings web page to your clock face
Engage with us
Feel free to ship us your questions, strategies and issues you’ve encountered whereas utilizing your Android cellphone. We assist each Android gadget that’s out there available in the market right this moment. And don’t fear, we received’t cost you a single penny to your questions. Contact us utilizing this . We learn each message we obtain however can’t assure a fast response. If we had been in a position that can assist you, please assist us unfold the phrase by sharing our posts with your folks.