Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro codecs, gives streamlined media administration that simplifies your workflow and secures your content material. Catalyst Prepare – The quick, easy, dependable path from digicam to publish.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all your media prep wants:
– View your media immediately from a digicam, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips
– Batch transcode clips
– Make coloration changes and apply appears
– Set in/out factors
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch add clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a tough reduce with the Storyboard function
The complicated world of media manufacturing requires highly effective media administration. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro codecs, gives streamlined media administration that simplifies your workflow and secures your content material.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that permits you to browse recordsdata out of your Sony digicam, deck, or card reader with detailed views of particular person clips; see and edit media metadata; precisely view video utilizing supply color area, and apply color correction and color appears. Once you’ve chosen the clips you want, you may copy them to a neighborhood onerous drive or linked NAS, add to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to quite a lot of codecs, in addition to create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse recordsdata in your gadget utilizing a visible thumbnail view or detailed checklist.
See the main points of every clip, verify focus, mark out and in factors, regulate colors, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or solely the specified portion of a clip to save lots of time and area.
Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
Review with confidence the full vary of color captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras. Apply color correction, and import/export commonplace ASC-CDL recordsdata with different workflow instruments to save lots of time.
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for fast play-out wants.
Transcode and Cloud
Transcode clips to quite a lot of video manufacturing codecs. Upload clips on to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative staff evaluation.
Notable fixes/adjustments in version 2017.three
• Added help for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
• Added an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR achieve swap in Application Settings is chosen.
• Added Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) show and output coloration areas for a constant look when grading utilizing the S-Logthree(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
• Added a Transcode Tools menu within the Export pane to permit you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
• Added help for studying clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS solely).
• Added help for adjusting the Exposure index worth for clips with an ISO worth of 10,000 or larger.
• Added help for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
• Improved efficiency when displaying thumbnail photos from Professional Disc volumes.
• When transcoding recordsdata, a immediate is now exhibited to permit you to select whether or not to maintain or overwrite recordsdata when exporting to a file identify that already exists. If you select to maintain the prevailing recordsdata, a quantity is appended to the identify of the exported file.
• In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector now shows a notification when the supply coloration area doesn’t match the chosen media.
• Improved the structure of the appliance window when utilizing the colour wheels and scopes in Adjust Color mode.
• Improved help for studying ISO sensitivity metadata from some Sony cameras.
• Improved the login technique for logging in to Sony Ci through the Share pane: now you can select to log in with a username and e mail or a contributor code.
• Various enhancements and bug fixes.
– A 64-bit working system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows eight.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU advisable for HD; eight cores advisable for 4K)
– 500 MB hard-disk area for program set up
– Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
– four GB RAM (eight GB advisable; 16 GB advisable for 4K)
– NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with help for OpenCL 1.1 or later with not less than 512 MB of reminiscence (2 GB advisable for 4K) or a CPU with SSE four.2 or larger. OpenGL 2.1 is advisable for optimum efficiency.